Access Email Control Panel (Parallels Plesk)
1) Go to http://mail.DOMAINNAME:8443/.
Note: DOMAINNAME refers to the domain name you have specified during the submission of your email hosting plan with us.
2) If you are prompted to a “This Connection is Untrusted” page, please select the “I Understand the Risks” option
then click the “Add Exception” button
You will then see an “Add Security Exception” window pop-up, please select the “Get Certificate” option and click the “Confirm Security Exception” button.
3) In the Parallels Panel window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “Log In” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail upon the completion of the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Once in the Email Control Panel (Parallels Plesk) window, you can see “Home”, ”Users”, “Websites & Domains”, “Applications”, “Mail”, “Statistics” and “Account” tabs. In addition, you can see the overview of the following categories:
- Statistics on Resource Usage – view detailed reports on disk space and traffic usage by services and by months.
- Users – Create and manage user account and user roles. Assign installed applications to user roles.
- Websites & Domains – Add domain names and set up websites. Manage website content and view statistics on how people visit your website.
- Mail – Create e-mail address and mailing lists. Set up mail forwarding, e-mail aliases, auto-replies and protection from spam and viruses.
5) If you wish to log out, please proceed to the top of the window, locate “Logged in as DOMAINNAME”, click on the pull-down menu and select “Log out”.