Create new e-mail account in Mail server control panel
1) Go to http://mail.DOMAINNAME:8443/.
Note: DOMAINNAME refer to the domain name you have specified during the submission of your email hosting plan order with us.
2) If you are prompted to a “This Connection is Untrusted” page, please select the “I Understand the Risks” option
then click the “Add Exception” button
You will then see an “Add Security Exception” window pop-up, please select the “Get Certificate” option and click the “Confirm Security Exception” button.
3) In the Parallels Panel window, please fill out the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “Log In” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail upon the completion of the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact email@example.com.
4) You can now create a new mailbox in the Email Control Panel (Parallels Plesk), please select the “Mail” tab.
5) In the Parallels Panel | Mail window, please select the “Create E-mail Address” option.
and please fill out the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirm password: **********
Once done, select the “OK” button.
Note: Make sure to select the “Mailbox” checkbox.
6) If you wish to modify the newly created mailbox, click “username@DOMAINAME” and proceed to make further changes.
7) Otherwise, if you wish to log out, please proceed to the upper-middle most of the window, locate “Logged in as DOMAINNAME”, click on the pull-down menu and select “Log out”.