Change mailbox password in WebMail (Horde)
1) Go to http://webmail.DOMAINNAME/.
Note: DOMAINNAME refers to the domain name you have specified during the submission of your email hosting plan order with us.
2) In the Welcome to Horde window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “LOGIN” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail during the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact email@example.com.
3) Once logged in, you can now proceed to change the password of your account.
4) In the Mailbox window, locate and select the “My Account” category then click “Password” option. Please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Old password: **********
New password: **********
Confirm new password: **********
Once done, select the “CHANGE PASSWORD” button.
Once you have have successfully changed your account password, a “Password changed on Local Poppassd Server.” message prompts for your reference.
5) ) If you wish to log out, please proceed to the left of the page, locate and select “Log out” option. Once you have have successfully logged out from your account, a “You have been logged out.” message prompts for your reference.