Modify Profile in Email Control Panel (Parallels Plesk)
1) Go to http://mail.DOMAINNAME:8443/.
Note: DOMAINNAME refers to the domain name you have specified during the submission of your email hosting plan order with us.
2) If you are prompted to a “This Connection is Untrusted” page, please select the “I Understand the Risks” option
then click the “Add Exception” button
You will then see an “Add Security Exception” window pop-up, please select the “Get Certificate” option and click the “Confirm Security Exception” button.
3) In the Parallels Panel window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “Log In” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail upon the completion of the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) You can now proceed to modify your profile in the Email Control Panel (Parallels Plesk), please proceed to the top of the window, locate “Logged in as DOMAINNAME”, click on the pull-down menu and select “Edit Profile”.
5) In the Email Control Panel (Parallels Plesk) | My Profile window, you can modify accordingly the contact information under “General” and “Contact Details” tab. Kindly refer to the example below:
Company Name: ICONZ-Webvisions Pte Ltd
Phone Number: +65.67739388
Fax Number: +65.67739389
Instant Messenger: NIL
Address: 75 Science Park Drive,
Cintech II #02-06/07
Malaysia Science Park 1
State or province: Malaysia
Postal or ZIP code: 118255
Once done, select the “OK” button.
6) If you wish to log out, please proceed to the top of the window, locate “Logged in as DOMAINNAME”, click on the pull-down menu and select “Log out”.