Generate CSR for SSL Certificate in Web hosting Plesk panel
1) Go to http://DOMAINNAME:8443/.
Note: DOMAINNAME refers to the domain name you have specified during the submission of your email hosting plan order with us.
2) If you are prompted to a “This Connection is Untrusted” page, please select the “I Understand the Risks” option
then click the “Add Exception” button
You will then see an “Add Security Exception” window pop-up, please select the “Get Certificate” option and click the “Confirm Security Exception” button.
3) In the Parallels Panel window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “Log In” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail during the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) In the Parallels Panel window, locate and select the “Websites” tab then click on the “Secure Your Sites” option.
5) In the Websites & Domains | Add SSL Certificate window, select the “Add SSL Certificate” option.
6) In the Websites & Domains/SSL Certificates | SSL Certificates window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Certificate name: sales.webvis.net
State or province: Malaysia
Location (city): Malaysia
Organization name (company): ICONZ-Webvisions Pte Ltd
Organization department or division name: ICONZ-Webvisions Pte Ltd
Domain name: sales.webvis.net
Once done, select the “Request” button.
7. To view and retrieve the CSR details, please refer to the following steps:
Step 1. In the Parallels Panel window, locate and select the “Websites” tab then click on the “Secure Your Sites” option.
Step 2. In the Websites & Domains | Add SSL Certificate window, scroll down and locate “Certificates” category and select the domain name or common name of your SSL Certificate.
8) In the Websites & Domains | Change Properties of SSL Certificate window, scroll down and locate “CSR” and “Private Key” fields respectively. You can now proceed to copy the CSR and Private Key information for your SSL Certificate.
Note: Please provide the CSR and Private Key information to the SSL Certificate provider in order for them to submit a new or renewal order for your SSL Certificate.
9) If you wish to log out, please proceed to the top of this window, locate “Logged in as DOMAINNAME”, click on the pull-down menu and select “Log out”.