Modify Profile in VPS Control Panel (Parallels Plesk)
1) Go to https://IPADDRESS:8443.
Note: IPADDRESS refers to the IP Address designated to your Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting plan with Webvisions. Kindly refer to the e-mail notification we sent to you upon the completion of the setup of your hosting plan.
2) If you are prompted to a “This Connection is Untrusted” page, please select the “I Understand the Risks” option
then click the “Add Exception” button
You will then see an “Add Security Exception” window pop-up, please select the “Get Certificate” option and click the “Confirm Security Exception” button.
3) In the Parallels Panel window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “Log In” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail upon the completion of the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact email@example.com.
4) You can now proceed to modify your profile in the VPS Control Panel (Parallels Plesk), please proceed to the top of the window, locate and select the “My account” option.
5) In the VPS Control Panel (Parallels Plesk) | My Account window, you can modify accordingly the contact information under “Control Panel Preferences” and “Preferences” category. Kindly refer to the example below:
Control Panel Preferences
Administrator's interface language: ENGLISH (United States)
Administrator's interface skin: Vista
Home page preset: Default Administrator Home Page
Note: You have the option the check "Allow multiple sessions under administrator's login" and "Prevent users from working with the control panel until interface screens are completely loaded" checkbox.
Company name: Webvisions
Contact name: Webvisions Sales
Address: 75 Science Park Drive, Cintech II #02-06-07, Malaysia Science Park 1
Postal/ZIP code: 118255
Note: You have the option to check "I would like to receive periodic e-mails from Parallels announcing new products, discounts and more." checkbox.
Once done, select the “OK” button.
Once you have have successfully modified your profile, a “Information: Your profile has been updated.” message prompts for your reference.
5) If you wish to log out, please proceed to the top of the window, locate and select the “Log out” option. You will then see an “Are you sure you want to log out?” window pop-up, please click the “OK” button.