Access Web Control Panel (Parallels Plesk)
1) Go to http://DOMAINNAME:8443/.
Note: DOMAINNAME refer to the domain name you have specified during the submission of your email hosting plan order with us.
2) If you are prompted to a “This Connection is Untrusted” page, please select the “I Understand the Risks” option
then click the “Add Exception” button
You will then see an “Add Security Exception” window pop-up, please select the “Get Certificate” option and click the “Confirm Security Exception” button.
3)In the Parallels Panel window, please fill in the required information. Kindly refer to the example below:
Once done, select the “Log In” button.
Note: The login details were sent to you via e-mail upon the completion of the setup of your hosting plan. If for any reason you cannot retrieve your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Once in the Web Control Panel (Parallels Plesk) window, you can see “Home”, “Websites & Domains”, “Applications”, “Mail”, “Statistics” and “Account” tabs. Also you can see the overview of the following categories:
- Statistics on Resource Usage – view detailed reports on disk space and traffic usage by services and by months
- Websites & Domains – Add domain names and set up websites. Manage website content and view statistics on how people visit your website.
- Applications – Install apps on your website. Assign administrative privileges to selected users.
5) If you wish to log out, please proceed to the upper-middle most of the window, locate “Logged in as DOMAINNAME”, click on the pull-down menu and select “Log out”.